Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Dave Cowzer: A coming of age, coming out story.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a story of a family torn apart that figures out how to heal together, despite their differences.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
1 published novel, a second in production a funded feature lengthy screenplay and several short stories and screenplays.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Today’s favourite…Somewhere only we know by Keane
9. What obstacles did you face to finish…
View original post 101 more words