Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Molly Waterman: In order to prove her loyalty, an ambitious GMO scientist must convince stubborn owners of an fiercely independent sustainable ranch to partner with her agro-chemical corporation or risk losing her job, and worse, her reputation.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
The debate over how “clean” our food should be has become a hot topic in America. Ranch Exit dramatizes the connection between chemicals used in – and on -crops, and how chemical companies will do anything to suppress the truth that their products are deadly.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Probably Erin Brockovich… the film definitely inspired Ranch Exit
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
View original post 319 more words