Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Paul Root: A guy with no direction in life, losing the only person he thinks he has, and coming to terms with that. Learning to trust in ones self and others. Blah blah blah. It’s a coming of a age story
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Overall I would call it a “Dramedy”
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s fun. It’s light. It’s honest. Its “Caprs-Esque,” which isn’t a bad thing
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Probably Uncle Buck
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
A little over a year
7. How many stories have you written?
Not many. This is only my second honest attempt at finishing something
8. What is…
View original post 229 more words