SPIZELLA was the winner of BEST MUSIC at the January 2020 European Film Festival in Toronto.
Matthew Toffolo: What motivated you to make this film?
Mehmet Tığli: Success of my former short films motivated me to shoot Spizella.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this short?
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
Sad and provoking
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
To find an old home which is suitable to story was the hardest obstacle.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
I have been so much happy when I watched the feedback video. Because all the views were true.
6. How did you come up with the idea for this short film?
View original post 72 more words