Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Ma Troggian: Foreign is a story about love, loss and immigration in a politically polarized America.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Drama, Romantic Drama.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
The script is timely. Foreign sheds light upon the importance of immigrants in America, while spontaneously telling an LGBTQ love story.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Sincere and political.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
Two plays, one pilot, one short film and one feature film.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
That’s hard. I listen to A LOT of music…
View original post 305 more words