Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Andrew Moodie: An African-Canadian defense attorney has to defend a white female officer for killing a black youth.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This will be the first Canadian film that deals with racial injustice in Canada.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
It’s a Wonderful Life
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Muzzle – Smashing Pumkins
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
What I’d like to do is get some actors…
View original post 170 more words