Matthew Toffolo: What is your short story about?
Adrianne Mouton: This story is about a world coming to an end because of the people who have neglected and mistreated it.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
My favorite novel is Dune written by Frank Herbert.
7. What motivated you to write this story?
Everything in which I encounter is a motivation for what I write. Some stories, like this one, just start forming and I start writing.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that…
View original post 139 more words