Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Jay Strong: About 25 minutes long… it’s about a couple finally making a personal connection to their new community.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a TV SHOW?
Because it’s a clever take on a familiar story and a loving twist on a set of familiar characters.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Impossible to say, I love the movies I love, but I love even more discovering new ones I’ve never seen before.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
This one was quick, maybe a month total, though the idea percolated for over a year after a casual conversation with friends who were also fans of Green Acres.
View original post 248 more words