Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Kevin Mongelli: Jonathan has had a troubled life but has attempted to turn things around. One final decision could change everything.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Unique story on how a singular decision could make all the difference in one’s life
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
About a dozen
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
The Firebird Suite by Stravinsky
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Struggled over the right content to tell…
View original post 110 more words