Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
M.W. Hogan: Technically, it’s about a narcolepsy specialist doctor finding herself in an awkward position while having an intimate affair with a patient.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a one-page script; ideal for a micro-short comedy. Single location; small cast; low-to-no budget. Like a great, short, variety show skit.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Wizard of Oz
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
Well over 100; short stories and screenplays combined.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd
View original post 202 more words