IN SEARCH OF LOST TIME played to rave reviews at the August 2020 DANCE & MUSIC Festival.
Matthew Toffolo: What motivated you to make this film?
Marta Renzi: My work is always low-budget. I had been making a lot of work outdoors where I was at the mercy of the elements:
– natural light, threat of rain, etc. This was first initiated as a way to take control of that by creating a “soundstage”
– in a friend’s cabin in Vermont. Pretty ironic that I then chose to make a score that featured rain and wind!
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this short?
April to November
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
absence / memory
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
As I said, this project was…
View original post 420 more words