Matthew Toffolo: What is your novel about?
Brenda Welburn: The Time Travels of Annie Sesstry is the story of three African American children who travel back in time with the utterance of the word “Sankofa.” They meet their ancestors and discover the challenges faced by Americans of African descent in the years of slavery and reconstruction. The book is a celebration of family, history, and culture.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
Historical Fiction, Young Adult
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
Bridge Over Troubled Water
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
7. What motivated you to write this story?
View original post 311 more words