What is your screenplay about?
At its core, I think it’s about how many clown bits I could squeeze into a zombie movie, but also having fun with a genre I’ve always loved.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Mostly horror with a hint of comedy.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
I think it’s a fresh take on a genre that is coming back from years of oversaturation, and there’s a lot more this particular world has to offer.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Statistically, probably Empire Strikes Back. I really wore out my VHS as a kid.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I worked on it for about a year between 2018 and 2019 and then put it…
View original post 279 more words