What is your screenplay about?
Arinjay is about an ordinary boy from the real world and an extraordinary girl from the Dream World, and how they try to stay together forever… or die trying.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Drama, comedy, surrealism, fantasy, sci-fi and parody
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Arinjay should be made into a television series because it has unlimited story-telling potential with an amazing couple in the starring roles, Roger and Jade, who have a delicious “will-they-won’t-they” romance that just won’t ever end, forever teasing an audience to watch.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Silence of the Lambs – dozens of times
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Arinjay started off as a staged play…
View original post 284 more words