8 3/4 was the winner of BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY at the September 2020 Chicago Film Festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
My family suffered a strange, complex loss and the film concept was born out of that experience.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this short?
Two years from start to finish — life gets in the way!
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
Hope and recovery.
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
Finding the time to manage work, life, and creating art.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
It was incredibly encouraging to hear the real words of thoughtful people talking about this piece. It was remarkable.
Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Video:
View original post 178 more words