Savannah Murphy – Julie C. Sheppard
John Murphy – Geoff Mays
Narration – Lada Darewych
William Murphy – Sean Ballantyne
Jack Morrison – Hugh Ritchie
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
My screenplay is about a young soldier and father in the War of 1812, having to track down defeat his vengeful father, in order to save his daughter.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
The genres that my screenplay falls under afe: Action, Historical, Period, War.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This screenplay should be made into a movie, because not only does it show how far a father will go to protect his family, but it’s also set during the War of 1812, between the British ND Americans and shows the starting point on how Canada was created.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Fantastic and Moving.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The movie that I’ve seen the most in my life would have to be: The Lion King.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I have been working on this screenplay for a couple years.
7. How many stories have you written?
I have written about four stories so far and just finished my lastest one about: The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
My favorite song would have to be: I just can’t wait to be king, from the lion king soundtrack.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
The obstacles I faced to finish this screenplay, is getting all the real-life soldiers from the war and the battles from the war perfect.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Apart from writing, I am passionate about cooking and am a full-time cook.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox