Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Videos from the Festival:
Go to the highlights page and watch each individual moderation video and learn about each film that played at the festival: http://www.wildsoundfestival.com/august_2015_film_festival.html
Best Film: DAD IN MUM
Best Overall Performances: Actors from NO LOVE LOST
Best Cinematography: NO LOVE LOST
Best Music: Original Score from AFTER
The theme of the AUGUST 2015 FILM FESTIVAL was:
Every film showcased on the night was about a character(s) showing who they are and/or trying to figure out who they are.
– In NO LOVE LOST, Jewish boy nurtures a secret romance with a Muslim girl unaware he is being stalked.
– In AFTER, a man figures out whether he wants to live or die.
– In DAD IN MUM, two sisters try to figure out what the moans are coming from their parents bedroom.
– In MOVING PARIS, dancers merge together in the city of Paris.
– In POLAR WHERE?, a polar bear tries to find his friend.
– In KNOCKED DOWN, a young boxer figures things out while fighting for the belt.
– In BEING, a lonely ghost tries to connect with someone.
– In MINOTAUR, we enter a scary world in an allegory.
– In FAT, a girl with an eating disorder must learn to love herself.
– In STEADI-KID, we watch a commercial that’s really not a commercial.
It’s a new beginning to the FEEDBACK Film Festival at the Carlton Cinemas in downtown Toronto, Canada, as great things are coming in the 2015 and 2016 seasons. .
Take a look at the Audience Feedback Videos from our NEW Film Festival. Some of the best short films in the world today were showcased.