Watch THE CARNIVAL Poetry Reading:
Poem performed by actor Geoff Mays
1) What is the theme of your poem?
Theme of the poem tile The Carnival: A request for truth about the carnival.
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch
your poetry reading?
How do I want people to respond about The Carnival: I want people to respond in truth about the Carnival. We grow by knowing the truth and criticism.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I have practice writing poetry for ten years, but The Carnival is the second script posted on line.
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
My favorite poet is Langston Hughes.
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry
performed by a professional actor?
I submitted to wildsound because I have a desire to do work that will help others. I’m in hopes of others gleaning something positive from this poem, I’m also in search of feedback, whether positive or critical.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
.I wrote one other script accepted by poetry.com.
7) What is your passion in life?
My passion in life is writing.
* * * * *
Deadline: FREE POETRY Festival – Get your poem made into a MOVIE and seen by 1000s. Three options to submit:
Watch Poetry performance readings:
Watch Poetry made into Movies: