Watch the 140 Character Short Story – CREAM:
Get to know writer Kieren Knapp:
1) What is your very short story about?
A beauty obsessed mother and an intrepid group of concerned citizens set out on a perilous journey into the unknown to find her son.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
It’s a great challenge from a great festival! Stands out from the usual competitions. Had to be a part of it.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Evil Dead 2.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
5 of each.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
Any of the fine actors associated with WILDSound. And Bruce Campbell, obviously.
6) What is your passion in life?
Cinema, of all kinds.
7) Any tips for other writers who want to write a 140 character short story?
Avoid utilising unnecessarily elongated vocabulary.
* * * * *
The 140 Character Short Story Festival. Submit your own for FREE and get it made into a movie:
Deadline: SHORT STORY Festival. Get your story performed at the Writing Festival. FULL FEEDBACK on all entries.
WATCH the Recent Winning Short Story/1st Chapter Readings: