Watch the Story Reading of VOICES IN THE DARKNESS – CONFESSION:
Poem Read by Becky Shrimpton
Get to know writer Rick Lee:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
Sad but angry too
3) How long have you been writing ?
Since I was a child
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
Shakespeare & Bertolt Brecht for their ruthless interrogation of humanity
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I wrote this transcript with the intention of asking an actress friend of mine to perform it, but she’s very busy at the moment. It seemed a good way of promoting my next book ‘Voices in the Darkness’
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
Yes. I have published 4 suspense thrillers, 2 collections of poetry and lots more poems, memoires, short stories, scripts and published blogs.
7) What is your passion in life?
* * * * *
Deadline: FREE POETRY Festival – Get your poem made into a MOVIE and seen by 1000s. Three options to submit:
WATCH this month’s poetry readings performed by professional actors: