Watch GOOD BYE JOSEPH, Twitter Short Story:
Get to know wrier Annie Pea:
1) What is your very short story about?
The story is about painful break-up and saying youre last good-bye.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
For the last month or so, i been looking for new challenges to improve my writing skills and finding my voice. Motivation is the bridge to success.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
I think the movie i have seen the most is PS I Love you, because it gets under youre skin. The pain she is getting throw, starts living again, and the story is just so sweet.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
Since school, i been writing around 100 stories and scripts, but most of them are still unfinished and forgotten.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
Kevin Spacy and Jamie Dornan (as actors), Hilary Swank and Angelina Jolie (as actress).
6) What is your passion in life?
Spending time with my family, but most off all, watching a good movie.
7) Any tips for other writers who want to write a 140 character short story?
Don’t over do it- less is more and make it simply astaunding.
* * * * *
FREE – TWITTER SHORT STORY FESTIVAL
Submit your 140 character story and have it performed by a professional actor
Deadline May 20th
Also, Free logline submissions. The Writing Festival network averages over 95,000 unique visitors a day.
Great way to get your story out: http://www.wildsound.ca/logline.html
Submit your Film, Screenplay, Novel, Story, or Poem anytime to the festival today: http://www.wildsound.ca
Watch recent Writing Festival Videos. At least 15 winning videos a month: http://www.wildsoundfestival.com