Watch The Hardest Good Bye, Twitter Short Story
Get to know writer Sean Patrowich:
1) What is your very short story about?
A woman is saying good-bye to the love of her life.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
I was going to shoot it myself as a short 5 minute video, I still may, when i saw your contest I just thought it fit. Simple story, one scene, location and something so many people can relate to.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
Two features, finishing my third and a handful of shorts.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
Director: David Fincher,
Actors: Tom Hanks, DiCaprio, Norman Reedus
Actress: Sandra Bullock, Scarlett Johansson
6) What is your passion in life?
My son. Everything I do is for him.
7) Any tips for other writers who want to write a 140 character short story?
Just give it a try, it makes you strip your story down to the basics, what it comes down to.
* * * * *
FREE – TWITTER SHORT STORY FESTIVAL
Submit your 140 character story and have it performed by a professional actor
Deadline May 20th
Also, Free logline submissions. The Writing Festival network averages over 95,000 unique visitors a day.
Great way to get your story out: http://www.wildsound.ca/logline.html
Submit your Film, Screenplay, Novel, Story, or Poem anytime to the festival today: http://www.wildsound.ca
Watch recent Writing Festival Videos. At least 15 winning videos a month: http://www.wildsoundfestival.com