Watch MOON TALK, Twitter Short Story:
Get to know writer George Masters:
1) What is your very short story about?
The story is about a fat moon telling a man his future.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
A line from my new novel “Trouble Breathing”.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Two really. “Casablanca” and “It’s a Wonderful Life”
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
Many stories and three screenplays.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
Several dead artists on my list would have to be John Huston, Humphrey Bogart and Marilyn Monroe. As far as living artists, I’d love to work with Tom Hanks, Jack Nicholson, Faye Dunaway and Bob Dylan.
6) What is your passion in life?
Living life to the fullest is my passion.
7) Any tips for other writers who want to write a 140 character short story?
Sure, have fun with it.
* * * * *
FREE – TWITTER SHORT STORY FESTIVAL
Submit your 140 character story and have it performed by a professional actor
Deadline May 20th
Also, Free logline submissions. The Writing Festival network averages over 95,000 unique visitors a day.
Great way to get your story out: http://www.wildsound.ca/logline.html
Submit your Film, Screenplay, Novel, Story, or Poem anytime to the festival today: http://www.wildsound.ca
Watch recent Writing Festival Videos. At least 15 winning videos a month: http://www.wildsoundfestival.com