Watch the Poetry Movie FIRST KISS:
Poetry by Lilliana https://www.lillianarose.com/
Narration by Becky Shrimpton
Visual Design by Yujin Song
Produced by Matthew Toffolo
Get to know Poet Lilliana Rose:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
Love and the start of a potential relationship
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your movie?
I would like them to remember their first kiss. Not necessarily their first kiss ever, but the first kiss at the start of a potential relationship.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I’ve been writing poetry for about five years.
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
I like William Blake, Robert Frost, John Keats, Mary Oliver and Maya Angelou.
5) What influenced you to have your poem turned into a movie?
I thought it would be fun to do and another way to engage people with poetry.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
Yes I write in prose; novels; novellas; short stories and scripts.
7) What is your passion in life?
to pass on what I’ve learned to help others on their journey.
to create 🙂
* * * * *
Deadline: FREE POETRY Festival – Get your poem made into a MOVIE and seen by 1000s. Three options to submit:
WATCH this month’s poetry readings performed by professional actors: