Watch 140 Character Short Story: SOUL MATE:
Get to know writer Silent Assasin:
1) What is your very short story about?
My short story is about finding a soulmate. A deep connection with someone spiritually, physically, and mentally.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
On the deadline day, I saw a Tweet and decided to submit a story because I love writing.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
I have never written any scripts or short stories besides this one; however, I write and record music. In addition, I write poetry and motivational articles for a magazine.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
Honestly I’m not sure!
6) What is your passion in life?
Writing is my passion.
7) Any tips for other writers who want to write a 140 character short story?
Write whatever comes to your mind and always follow your intuition.
* * * * *
FREE – TWITTER SHORT STORY FESTIVAL
Submit your 140 character story and have it performed by a professional actor
Also, Free logline submissions. The Writing Festival network averages over 95,000 unique visitors a day.
Great way to get your story out: http://www.wildsound.ca/logline.html
Deadlines to Submit your Screenplay, Novel, Story, or Poem to the festival: http://www.wildsound.ca
Watch recent Writing Festival Videos. At least 15 winning videos a month: http://www.wildsoundfestival.com