Watch the Video Pitch Logline for THE SCENT OF MY SON:
Buy the Book on Amazon:
Get to know writer Adrienne Miranda:
1. What is your story about?
The brutal murder of my son, the police and prosecutor cover-ups and my fight for justice.
2. Why should people know this story?
The unconscionable events and detestable actions of those we typically honor and trust are beating us down with criminal misconduct in office, deceit, perjury, obstruction of justice, abuse and collusion. My story could happen to any parent; they need to realize the truth and take action.
3. This story has a lot going for it. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. How long have you been working on this story?
6. How many stories have you written?
7. What motivated you to write this story?
The obscene and gross injustice committed against the killing of my son and I vowed to my son to be his voice. My rock solid faith. The truth and the evidence is all there; an arrest and a trial must be held.
8. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Praying, Singing, Love of family, children, gardening and poetry.
9. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Go with your gut, stay true to yourself, never be afraid, remain relentless, persevere and always trust in the Lord.
* * * * *
Deadline: VIDEO PITCH FESTIVAL – Submit your LOGLINE/STORY PITCH and we’ll make it into a movie:
DEADLINE: Submit your best scene from your screenplay. Have it performed using professional actors: