Watch the 140 Character Short Story: STUPID GEORGE:
Get to know writer Linda Ward:
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
5) What artists would you love to work with?
6) What is your passion in life?
7) Any tips for other writers who want to write a 140 character short story?
Never throw out any of the writings you feel don’t work or aren’t good enough. What you see when you look back is very different than where your emotions take you when you are in the process of writing. Build from that.
* * * * *
Submit your own Twitter Short Story for FREE to the Festival:
Performer: Becky Shrimpton
Director/Producer: Matthew Toffolo
Editor: John Johnson
Reblogged this on Festival Reviews.
Reblogged this on POETRY FESTIVAL. Submit to site for FREE. Submit for actor performance. Submit poem to be made into film. .
Great post. Thanks for sharing.
Reblogged this on WILDsound Writing and Film Festival Review.