Watch the July 2016 Winning Short Screenplay Reading.
Story performed by actor Julian Ford
LEFT ON LUNDY by James R Cavell
Get to know the winning writer:
1. What is your 1pg Short Story about?
My story is a personal reflection of a long hidden memory that resurfaced after decades of reflection.
2. What genres would you say this short story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. How long have you been working on this story?
This story emerged during a five year project of writing the novel.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
“The Jungle,” by Upton Sinclair, Jr.
7. What motivated you to write this story?
During the writing of the book, “Left on Lundy,” this emerged as the reflections emerged.
8. What artist would you…
View original post 117 more words