Hershel – Hugh Ritchie
Government official – Sean Ballantyne
Narration – Victoria Urquhart
Passerby 1 – Geoff Mays
Passerby 2 -Lada Darewych
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
Hershl grows up a virtual orphan on the streets of Warsaw and the shtetl of Grodzisk between the two great wars of the twentieth century.
The early years are years of severe deprivation, the death of his mother when he’s but eight years old and abandonment by his father. The horrific twists and turns of his life cause him to join the outlawed communist party of Poland.
On the eve of WWII, he and his new bride, Hanele, escape the clutches of the invading Nazis only to become ensnared in the limitless archipelago of slavery of the various work camps of the Soviet Union.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a dramatic depiction of events that have not even as of now been explored in film
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
Dance Me to the End of Love
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox