Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
My screenplay is about 2 gay men from completely different backgrounds (geographically, religion, age, ethnicity, world viewpoints, politically and the acceptance of their own gayness) who fall madly in love and go about changing the course of their world.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Romance, drama, lgbt,
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a powerful film about how people perceived as powerless in this power driven mad world of ours can actually effectuate change and make a real difference.
4. How would you describe this script in two words.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
This is my only and 1st screenplay.
8. What is your favorite song? (or what song have you listened to the…
View original post 239 more words