Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
A struggling actress achieves the role of a lifetime under the auspices of a brilliant and mysterious actor at a legendary Off-Broadway theatre. As the play nears opening, tempers flare, boundaries are crossed and the lines between fiction and reality begin to blur.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This past year, stories of the abuse long perpetrated against women in the entertainment industry have suddenly gained widespread infamy. We’ve written a narrative that brings the audience inside this very phenomenon and allows them to feel the manipulation firsthand. Our movie is both a wakeup call and a cautionary tale.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
View original post 462 more words