Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
An engaged executive tired of the life-long ill treatment of her family uncovers emotionally devestating family secrets that test her faith.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Faith-Based; Christian; Family Film; Drama
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because this story is about the universal theme of family dysfunction and the impact of forgiveness on the health and welfare of the individual member
and the family collectively.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Poignant and real.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
It’s a toss-up between The Count of Monte Cristo, Pretty Woman, and Shawshank Redemption.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Three months at the time I entered screenplay contests in May 2017. Subsequently, it has been through…
View original post 319 more words