Performed by Katelyn Varadi
Get to know the poet:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
Curse Coffee Cups is a patchwork of memorable lines of poetry that run through my head.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
It expresses frustration at trying to come up with something original with a head stuffed with other poets’ work.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I was a (very) occasional poet until two years ago when I began to publish regularly on Wattpad. I have been blogging on my own site literally a couple of months.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
That’s difficult but I’m a huge admirer of Wendy Cope’s work and would love to meet her.
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
Rhythm and the…
View original post 117 more words