Performed by Katelyn Varadi
Get to know the poet:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
We never know exactly what is going on in life. It’s complex and confusing and its real beauty is often bittersweet.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
A girl I saw on a bus in Hong Kong while thinking about the difficulties of connecting with people.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
Over fifty years.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I like hearing poetry read well. Hearing someone else read it will let me think about it differently.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I write novels and short stories.
7) What is your passion in life?
View original post 4 more words