Performed by Val Cole
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your short story about?
It’s about one hundred words. Well, not about: it’s one hundred words exactly.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
‘Psycho Ward Saloon’. A cult classic without the creepy sycophancy of cults.
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
‘(I’m A) Chew Toy In The Jaws Of Despair’ aka ‘The Love Theme From Psycho Ward Saloon’. If Colt Ramen’s mournful yodel after the final verse doesn’t bring you to tears, there is just no hope for you.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
Do songs by Tom Waits count as audiobooks?
View original post 133 more words