Performed by Val Cole
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your short story about?
The stories we tell ourselves to avoid hard thoughts.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
Women’s fiction maybe or even a parable
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Wizard of Oz
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Oh no favourites really. I like new and classic songs.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
Picking a favourite is impossible. I love reading. If I finish a novel, that is my fave until the next one.
7. What motivated you to write this story?
I’m fascinated by the kind of self-talk we use to smooth over harsh things.
View original post 102 more words