Matthew Toffolo: What is your story about?
Dossie H. Terrell: Clare could never reconcile the habitually dirty, disorderly lifestyle of Glenn, her morbidly obese spouse, with her puritanical sensibilities. To that end, she finally reached her coping limits. She wants out but, in the meantime, takes pleasure in tormenting him and waiting for what she presumes will be his imminent demise. Her personal ambitions, as she imagined them to be, can be achieved.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
Pride and Prejudice
7. What motivated you…
View original post 223 more words