Matthew Toffolo: What is your short story about?
Paul Vitols: It’s about a 5-year-old boy witnessing, without knowing it, the breakup of his family.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
coming-of-age, memoir, literary
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
“The Wizard of Oz”
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
“Something” by The Beatles (I play it on the guitar)
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
Yes: “A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man” by James Joyce
7. What motivated you to write this story?
“Moving Day” is part of a collection of vignettes that I am publishing this year under the title “Sparkles on the Inlet: Lyrical Sketches of a Deep Cove…
View original post 183 more words