Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Cicely Wynne: The Vietnam War, Kent State, violent student demonstrations. Sex, drugs, classic rock. One week in May 1970
that defined a generation.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Drama and Historical
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Today’s youth are fascinated by the wild ’60s-’70s. This film takes the audience on an adventure that ends with a tragic war.
Younger audiences may reflect on the tragedy of their generation’s senseless wars – Iraq and Afghanistan.
Older audiences will love relieving their youth. At the same time, they will be saddened and, hopefully, motivated.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have…
View original post 199 more words