EMERGENCY PSYCHIATRIST SERVICE was the winner of best TV PILOT at the October 2018 Television Festival.
Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Holly Scarabosio: It is about a young psychiatric nurse Helena, who just started working at Emergency Psychiatric Service, a locked mental health ward. She has a history of having strange thing happen when she gets too involved. Both the staff and patients very from homeless millionaires,second chance psychopath and staff with murdering tendencies.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
TV Series 1 hour drama.
3. How would you describe this script in two words?
Compelling and Relivent!
4. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
It’s a Wonderful Life.
5. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
6. How many stories have you written?
7. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened…
View original post 323 more words