CHRISTMAS PAST AND PRESENT was a October 2018 Romance Screenplay Winner.
Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Michael Zielinski: My romantic screenplay CHRISTMAS PAST AND PRESENT centers on three couples at Christmastime encountering connection obstacles, the most compelling pairing a body-shaming victim with her one-time bully.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
The search for love is universal and my screenplay is heartwarming in demonstrating that serious potholes in that journey, like past scars, disparity in professions and ambition, can be overcome — especially with some help from the magic of Christmas.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Heaven Can Wait by Warren Beatty.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
View original post 282 more words