Matthew Toffolo: What is the theme of your poem?
Mary Freericks: The theme of my poem is bombing.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
I was writing family memoir poems at the time. I now have a book of them Blue Watermelon available on Amazon. I have nearly completed my next book, Cheer for Freedom.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I’ve been writing since the late 70’s.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I thought you were doing a film.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I have a prose book, Creative Puppetry in the Classroom and a number of articles
7) What is your passion in life?
I love to paint as well as…
View original post 18 more words