Matthew Toffolo: What is the theme of your poem?
Patricia Poulos: Love and Loss.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
To help cope with the loss of My Mum.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I guess since I can remember.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
To share ‘The Saint’ who was My Mum, with the world.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I am the author of four non-fiction books, 5 Award-winning feature movie scripts and one Short and my three published Poems.
I am on IMDb: https://pro.imdb.com/name/nm5673147
7) What is your passion in life?
To prevent poverty, homelessness and to do all that I can to make things right in the world…
View original post 51 more words