Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Farook Qais: ‘The Portal’ is about a girl becoming a woman, her relationships with people in her life and the small matter of defending earth from whatever emerges out of a mysterious portal.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
It’s a sci-fi drama.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Into a television show; well there’s nothing like it out there. I believe the depth of the main characters as well as the action and adventure that comes with the portal itself lend to an exciting show full of emotions and possibilities.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
‘The Crow’ by Alex Proyas, written by James O’Barr
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
It took me…
View original post 241 more words