Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Gracious Vallarious: “Vin and Jill” is about finding acceptance in your true self, even if it means leaving behind an old life.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
To bring non-transgender people into a world that has had a limited voice. Our aim as creators is to have two emotionally empathetic characters that happen to be transgender, and to bring non-transgender viewers in to empathize as well. Everyone can relate to family, especially dysfunction.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
“Do the Right Thing”
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
Together as writing partners, Christopher Vallario and Grace Foster…
View original post 324 more words