Matthew Toffolo: What motivated you to make this film?
Tim Jockel: To collaborate with another creative (the dancer). To express myself visually and try out new animation techniques.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this short?
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
managing a personal project between regular jobs and family life.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
I really loved the way they connected the films intention to bigger questions in general, like how technology influences art and the way around.
Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Video of your short film:
6. How did you come up with the idea for this short film?
View original post 101 more words