Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Jerry Nield: A historical madcap comedy drama depicting family values, romance, morals, religion, gambling, corruption and revenge.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Historical, biographical, drama, action, comedy.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because it’s an entertaining, must see, four quadrant movie. That brings back to life a forgotten part of history.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I started doing the research almost 10 years ago.
7. How many stories have you written?
This is my first screenplay.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
Three Little Birds
9. What obstacles did you face…
View original post 79 more words