Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Samuel Zehr: It is about a guy struggling to sexually satisfy his wife/ keep his marriage alive.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Comedy. Rom-com. Dark comedy
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This screenplay would make a great movie because it shows the honest/ugly, funny and dirty side of a realistic relationship.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I wrote this screenplay in 48 hrs.
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
My current favorite song is “brain” by the Action
9. What obstacles did you…
View original post 109 more words