1) What is the theme of your poem?
the theme of my poem is finding your strength to stay strong
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
this event changed the world and affected all of us deep into our heart, whether we were there or not.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I have been writing for several years but really got into it more in the last 2 years, its my biggest passion.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would
Dinner. Haha. WOW! Oprah Winfrey, I have a poem that I dedicated to her. I would love for her to read it.
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a
I did not know this could be done. It was nice to hear some else read what I wrote…
View original post 360 more words