Matthew Toffolo: What is the theme of your poem?
James Morgan-Jones: The beauty of the natural world, of difference and of the individual.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
A visitation by the demoiselle as I sat in the garden on a beautiful spring day.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would
D H Lawrence.
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a
It’s great to have one’s work showcased on such a platform.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
Yes, I write novels (The Glasswater Quintet) and short stories and have recently written a one-act play.
7) What is your passion in life?
The power of language. The many beautiful things that we imperil each day.
View original post 124 more words